Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Waffle Ice Cream Sandwich

Waffle Ice Cream Sandwich
Looking for a unique and easy dessert?



Eggo waffles and vanilla ice cream!

 1. Toast the waffles in the oven at 425 degrees for up to 5 minutes. I like mine crispy. 

I used Breyers...but the best for this recipe is Haagen Dazs. 
It is more expensive so I opted for Breyers this time.



 Scoop ice cream onto a hot waffle.



Drizzle with caramel or chocolate topping on top. 

Add blackberries, strawberries, or whatever fruit you want. 
I used frozen blackberry for this. 
I ran cold water over them and let them set for a few minutes and they were perfect. 


Add whip cream or other toppings and ENJOY!



I also like to make a sandwich with waffles too!

Enjoy!



It's delicious!

Photography contest
Melting Your Heart by Virginia Lam - Food Photo Contest



1 comment: