Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tuesday Tip: How to make the perfect Bacon

Tuesday Tip: How to make the perfect Bacon 



Have you ever fried bacon on the stove? The kitchen is a mess, the bacon isn't cooked evenly, and it takes such a long time.

I learned this from a friend (Thanks, Kim!) and it works. Next time you want the perfect bacon and don't want to have to clean up a mess or work hard to get it on the table...

Bake it in the oven!!
How to make the perfect Bacon

I'll be honest the first time I tried this I burned it. I checked it a little early and it seemed fine. When I checked back, it was black. The second time I tried it the bacon was still darker than I liked. The third time I checked at 15 minutes and it was a little past what I would like. Next time I will check it at 13 minutes. I'm sure different ovens are slightly different too. My advice check it frequently the first time you do it.










No comments:

Post a Comment